Donations are much more than dollars and cents. They’re a sign that the one who gives them:
Cares about those in need.
Believes that together with God we can rekindle hope in broken hearts
Trusts in our stewardship.
We take this seriously. That’s why you can trust that we’ll use every dollar to achieve the greatest impact.
89% of our annual budget goes to direct care for the hurting in our community.
Your Gifts Make an Impact
Every year, you help people overcome poverty, homelessness and addiction. Thank you for making a life-changing difference with People’s City Mission.
In 2014, you helped us:
- Serve nearly 30,000 different people (1 in 8) in Lincoln (between our Homeless Prevention Center, Shelter and Clinic).
- Give away over 752,900 pounds of food to homeless and impoverished in Lincoln.
- Serve over 160,000 meals at our Shelter. (That averages 440 meals served a day!)
- Provide over 17,000 patient visits at our Free Medical Clinic.
We respect your privacy and value our relationship. People’s City Mission will never distribute or sell your information.
Tax Identification Number
- People’s City Mission is exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Our IRS identification number is 47-0723542.