Translate the values of your company into impact in the community. PCM regularly partners with area businesses to serve Lincoln’s poor and homeless communities. If your company is looking for ways to embrace our community through service–whether it be a one-time event, or on-going partnership–we want to connect with you!
“The mission has provided us great opportunities for volunteerism, partnering to educate our staff about all they do, and helping us in involve the entire community in providing shoes and awareness of what the People’s City Mission is all about.”
– Barry Lockard | Cornhusker Bank, President
- TAKE A TOUR OR ATTEND A ‘LUNCH & LEARN’: See firsthand what PCM offers through an educational tour of our Shelter and Free Medical Clinic. Start the conversation on how you and your company can help transform our community. Free lunch provided during Lunch & Learn.
- HOST A PCM SPEAKER: PCM can provide a speaker for your event or staff meeting to share about local homelessness, how we are using social entrepreneurship to help, and how you can join us.
- BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER: Designed for businesses wanting an ongoing, deeper level of outreach with PCM. This can include sponsorships, volunteering, fundraising, becoming a PCM Toss Box or Recycle partner and more.
- HOST AN EVENT OR DRIVE: Host a fundraising event or drive for needed items at the Mission. This provides a fun way to involve your staff and customers…possibilities are endless!
- VOLUNTEER: Strengthen your company and make an impact all on the same day! Come serve a meal in our cafe, help with a special project, volunteer in our Shelter, Clinic, Homeless Prevention Center, or at one of our community events such as Starry Nights.
- GIVE: Giving financially means that PCM’s life-changing programs and services can continue to support our neighbors in need. Consider including PCM in your annual budget, become an event sponsor or challenge your employees to give in a meaningful way.
- STARRY NIGHTS: PCM’s largest fundraising event held each fall at Pinnacle Bank Arena. Christmas trees are professionally designed and auctioned off along with other silent auction items, with all proceeds going to help the homeless. Your company is invited to join us as a sponsor or volunteer group!
To start a conversation about how your business can make an impact in the community, please fill out the form below.
Business Partnerships Contact Form
Please provide your contact info so that we can respond to your inquiry. A member of our team will be in contact soon!