PCM regularly partners with area churches to serve Lincoln’s poor and homeless communities. If your church is looking for ways to serve Christ by helping the poor and homeless in our city—whether it be a one-time event, or on-going ministry—we want to connect with you!
- TAKE A TOUR: See firsthand what PCM offers through an educational tour of our main facility and Free Medical Clinic. Start the conversation on how you and your church can help transform our community too.
- HOST A PCM SPEAKER: PCM can provide a speaker for your worship service to share about local homelessness and what we can all do to help. We can also speak at special events, meetings and classes.
- HOST A HOMELESS SEMINAR/TALK: Presented at your church to pastors, church leaders or groups/classes.
- Topics include: Realities of Poverty in Lincoln–homelessness, addiction and spiritual development.
- PRAY: Sometimes the needs of our community can be overwhelming. But God is able to meet each need. You can join us in asking God to continue to provide opportunities of hope and growth for the men, women and children we serve. Sign up to be a part of our prayer list and share your prayer needs with us as well.
- MISSION-FOCUSED DAY OR WEEK: Join us for a flexible -partial or full week focus on homelessness –an amazing time to learn, connect, pray, and serve. Some ideas-Host a speaker from PCM, commit to pray for the homeless in our city, host a week-long drive or fundraiser for needed items at PCM, adopt and serve a meal, take a tour or volunteer to lead an event or project.
- HOST AN EVENT OR DRIVE: Host an event to raise funds and give hope to the homeless. Or host a drive for needed items like, food, clothing, hygiene items and bed/bath items. A fun and creative way to support PCM and impact many lives for the kingdom of God.
- VOLUNTEER: Individuals and groups are always welcome at PCM. Volunteer as a small group, bible study, youth group, etc. Tell us what you’re interested in, or we can provide ideas of how you can help. Serve a meal on a regular basis, help out in our homeless prevention center, connect with our kids, volunteer in our clinic…The possibilities are endless!
- GIVE: Giving financially means that PCM’s life-changing programs and services can continue to support our neighbors in need. Consider including PCM in your annual missions budget or challenge your congregation to give monthly. Your compassionate gift will make a lasting impact in the lives of those who struggle locally.
To start a conversation about how your church can partner in hope with the Mission, please fill out the form below and tell us more. Our team will be in contact very soon!
Church Partnerships Contact Form
Please provide your contact info so that we can respond to your inquiry. A member of our team will be in contact soon!