Volunteering is more fun and engaging when you team up with family, friends and co-workers! We can facilitate groups of just a few or up to 30.
PLEASE NOTE: We recommend that you work with our Volunteer Services Director 1-2 months in advance of when your group would like to volunteer. Together we will strategize your group goals, target current needs, and create a customized experience for your group.
- MEAL SERVERS: (Must be at least 12 years of age, and accompanied by an adult, up until 14.) Help with food preparation and/or serve a meal. Shifts available daily. Best for groups of 1-7.
- CHILD CARE: Come play with our youngest guests, ages 5 and under, in our well-stocked daycare. Best for smaller groups of 3-8, all ages welcome. (*Must complete and pass a background check prior to volunteering.)
- PROJECT SPECIFIC: Throughout the year, we need groups for cleaning, yard-work, vehicle maintenance, building/construction, event preparation, donation sorting, etc. Also, be sure to check out our list of seasonal projects.
Homeless Prevention Center
- WAREHOUSE OR SHOPPING ASSISTANT: (Ages 14+) Help sort, organize and stock shelves with donations. Clean and organize shopping areas. Connect with and help our multi-cultural population shop (foreign language skills are a plus).
- Best for groups of 20 or fewer.
Free Medical Clinic
- CLEANING & INVENTORY: Deep-clean and disinfect the Clinic, help with end-of-year inventory.
- BAILING & SORTING: Help sort and prepare our textiles tagged for recycling to be baled.