Starry Nights is NEXT WEEK!
Friday, November 23 3:00pm-8:00pm
Saturday, November 24 9:00am-8:00pm
Sunday, November 25 10:00am-2:00pm
The Starry Nights Christmas Tree Festival is our way of saying “thank you” to Lincoln for your support of People’s City Mission. Come visit us this year in a new location at Speedway Village (right next to Defy Gravity). The nominal entrance fee goes a long way to help the Mission serve the homeless in Lincoln and you can have lots of fun with your family, too. We love Lincoln, and we love Lincoln’s generosity.
At the Festival: 23 Christmas Trees: Designer-decorated trees. Beautiful, whimsical, contemporary, and traditional!
- Wreaths & Door Hangers: Purchase a custom-made item for the holidays!
- Entertainment: Singers, dancers, and instrumentalists entertain each hour both days.
- Sweet Shoppe: Homemade baked goods, hot cocoa and more.
- Creation Station Attractions: Ornaments, Gingerbread ‘Tents’, Stockings and Letters to Santa!
- Santaland: A visit and photo with Santa in a customized set
- Creative dance time and story time
The Starry Nights weekend concludes Sunday evening with the Masquerade Gala, where we have dinner, silent auction, live jazz, an auction for the designer decorated Christmas trees. Tickets are $50 each, or $450 for a table of 10. Tickets can be purchased here.
Because when we all give a little, we can change a lot!”