People’s City Mission is proud to present the 13th annual Starry Nights Christmas Tree Festival: 2023 Walk Through the Trees, November 22nd, 24th,25th, and 26th at Gateway Mall. Starry Nights Christmas Tree Festival is People’s City Mission’s largest community event and fundraiser. During the event, the community will be treated to gorgeous, elaborate designer-decorated Christmas trees sponsored by local businesses and churches that will be sold to support the homeless.
This event is FREE to the public, and our way of saying THANK YOU to Lincoln for all of your love and support through the year. Also this year:
• A very special behind the scenes sneak peek of our designers as they set up and decorate their trees right out in the commons area of Gateway Mall on Tuesday, Nov. 21st.
• A Christmas Market with designer decorated wreaths, door hangers and gifts for purchase
• The thirteen featured Christmas trees will be auctioned off in an online silent auction in which anyone can participate
• A whimsical selfie station
• Letters to Santa station
• Live entertainment each day, with several local dance groups
• The Be Kind Tree, full of ornaments for you and your family to purchase – each one providing for practical needs of the homeless – a new toy, a night of lodging, a box of diapers, a meal, etc. So many ways to be kind this season. In a world where we can be just about anything, it’s good to choose to be kind.
This event is Thanksgiving week & weekend, so mark your calendars. All proceeds go to benefit the homeless. We hope to see you there!
More information, including event days and times, can be found at our Facebook page: @starrynightslincoln