Saturday, November 25
9:00 am-8:00 pm
Sunday, November 26
9:00 am-2:00 pm
Festival Tickets are Available at the Door
(Children 2 and under are FREE.)
FAMILY TICKETS: $20.00
(Family tickets will admit immediate family members.)
Starry Nights Gala
Sunday, November 26
Doors Open – 6:00 pm
ABOUT STARRY NIGHTS
Starry Nights Christmas Tree Festival is a community-focused holiday celebration located at the Haymarket’s Pinnacle Bank Arena. Throughout the Festival, the community is treated to elaborate designer-decorated Christmas trees, pictures with Santa, a Children’s Workshop with many creative crafts and activities, free holiday treats, entertainment and more. Festival attendees will have the opportunity to bid on the trees, purchase wreaths, and enjoy raffles.
This year, the Starry Nights Christmas Tree Festival will end with our Gala. During this dressy, adult-only evening, guests are encouraged to mingle with friends and members of the community while enjoying a “Nebraska” themed dinner buffet, and participate in a live tree auction, as well as bid on or purchase the trees, wreaths, and silent auction items. There will also be live jazz music from singer Camille Metoyer Moten.
Starry Nights Christmas Tree Festival is People’s City Mission’s way to say thank you to the community that supports us every day. This is also People’s City Mission’s largest community event and fundraiser; every penny raised helps the homeless & impoverished of Lincoln through the services of People’s City Mission.
25 Christmas Trees: Designer-decorated Christmas Trees. Beautiful, whimsical, contemporary, and traditional!
- Wreaths: Purchase a custom-made wreath for the holidays!
- Entertainment: Singers, dancers, and instrumentalists entertain each hour both days.
- Sweet Shoppe: Homemade baked goods, popcorn, hot cocoa and more.
- Creation Station Attractions: Ornaments, Face painting, Gingerbread ‘Tents’, Stockings and Letters to Santa!
- Santaland: A visit and photo with Santa in a customized “modern farm” set
- New This Year: Creative dance time and story time
SPEAKING TO YOUR ORGANIZATION:
If you would like a Starry Nights representative to speak to your organization about People’s City Mission and the importance of Starry Nights, please contact Michele Orth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.817.0818.
Pinnacle Bank Arena
400 Pinnacle Arena Dr.,
Lincoln, NE 68508
Visit here for parking information, map and detailed directions.
SPONSORS AND DESIGNERS
Thank You to our 2017 Sponsors
[ PLATINUM EVENT SPONSOR ]
Scheels: Event Sponsor
[ GOLD SPONSORS ]
Tracy’s Collision Center: Gold Gala Sponsor
[ SILVER ATTRACTION SPONSORS AND MORE ]
Churches of Milford, NE
Oreck Clean Home Center
Paradise Face & Body Painters
[ TREE SPONSORS ]
Christ Place Church
Eakes Office Solutions
G&R Investment Group
Great Western Bank
Lincoln Berean Church
Lincoln Internal Medicine
Associates Lincoln Surgical Hospital
Pink Gorilla Events
Tracy’s Collision Center
Two Men and A Truck
West Gate Bank
[ TREE DESIGNERS ]
Architectural Glass Art: Rod & Andrew Scott, Carrie Strope
ASID, American Society of Interior Design – IIDA
Basket Bunch: Diane Cooper
Basket Bunch: Shane Olson
Blooms and Bouquets: Melissa Ryks-Schock
Cooper & Co.: Natalie Cooper
Davis Design: Kate Smith
Fields Floral & Gifts: Sara Reyes Sudman
I-Bloom: Natalie Elsberry
JR Premium Designs: Jeff Bohmont
Office Interiors & Design: Dian Pickerel
Ten Thousand Villages
Urban Legends Art: Cindy Schroeder & Anna Alcalde
Whispers – The Paper Ballet: Nicole Battelle Van Hook
WAYS TO HELP
- Create and donate a wreath (link to WREATHS & CENTERPIECES) to raise much-needed money for the People’s City Mission!
- Donate a Silent Auction (link to SILENT AUCTION ITEMS) items that will also help bring in funds.
- Volunteer! (link to VOLUNTEER) We have many ways you can help this event be a success! (Must be 16 or older)
- Attend the Starry Nights Festival and Gala.
- Bid and Buy a designer-decorated 6′, 7.5′ or 9′ Christmas tree!
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Set-up Crew > Wednesday, November 22nd 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (any amount of time), age 16+
- Festival Volunteers > Saturday, November 25th & Sunday, November 26th (3-hour increments), age 16+
- Hosts help make Starry Nights a success by helping protect the beautiful trees, wreaths, and centerpieces, as well as provide crowd control, and share the “Festival Spirit” with those who attend. Age 18+
- Additional support staff for the Creation Station Attractions, age 16+
- Flip Crew > Sunday 2-5:30PM to flip from Festival to Gala
- Tear-down Crew > Sunday, November 26th (10:00 pm-midnight)
- Check back to see more opportunities as they become available!
Be part of this special event by owning one of our attractions within the Festival! This is a great way to get your organization or business involved at a hands-on level during the Festival!
The People’s City Mission (PCM) has been a vital part of the Lincoln community for over 110 years, with our doors open for 40,150+ consecutive days. We were founded in 1907 by a number of local churches in the city. They wanted to demonstrate Christ’s love to people who were impoverished and homeless by providing them with emergency assistance of food, shelter, and clothing.
Through the years, our purpose has remained the same: bring the good news of Jesus Christ to the poor and homeless, and demonstrate His love for them by meeting basic human needs. Over the years, more than 500,000 people have been assisted by our ministry.
Learn more about what we do at pcmlincoln.org
Learn how you can help any time of the year at only251.org